Our reports are visual and informational. Below are some examples of what types of metrics you will be seeing and the level of depth we can go for your business over time.
CURRENT SITE TRAFFIC:
Overall site performance and audience use, helps us guide the strategy and the user to your goals.
Device Usage helps us determine how content changes affect your site and the user experience.
INCOMING TRAFFIC SOURCES:
Tracking growth and all the resources available to boost your site and connect with your base.
LOCAL LISTING RESULTS:
Detailed analytics for your local searches and pages.
LOCAL LISTING VIEWS:
Your views through local keyword search results and how often you are appearing on Google Maps.
LOCAL LISTING ACTIONS:
The actions taken by the audience for visiting your site, calling you, or requesting directions.
LOCAL LISTING MAP REQUESTS:
Where the users are requesting directions from and who your immediate local base may be.
- Google Indexing status
- Google Webmaster: Site Performance
- Audience Search Queries: Both Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- URL and Permalink Performance
- User Behavior Site Tree: Where are they going on your site?
- Complete SEO page relevancy ratios and meta tag ratios